Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gay Pictures Site:blogspot.com What Do You Think About Posting Face Pictures On Gay Singles Websites?

What do you think about posting face pictures on gay singles websites? - gay pictures site:blogspot.com

You know, I'm talking about sites that interact more on the connection. I see a group of guys with photos of their faces with them in their underwear or even without them. But there are people, no one knows who they are. I tried to upload a photo of my face, but I'm not sure yet.

But what do you think? You have lost your anonymity on these sites or unexpected problems?

6 comments:

Rod said...

I had no problem with that, you must be comfortable
you are. I really do not know if someone knows about me or not.

I am always so members can see my profile can, and do many websites, they can keep photos private, until you release someone.

deLaParr... said...

Most reputable websites restrictions of who can see what the images. Choose 1, which requires that the viewer is seeing a fee-based access to photos, and only if given the opportunity to close or open their photo albums. Put your photos riskier and more expensive on a closed folder and pictures in general in a public folder.

nicelati... said...

When it comes to the connection, then just show up and the lower body, including his genitals. if people are hot is what they want first. May the face come later, after a few e-mails.
They do this to protect their identity from their family, office colleagues or friends who are on the same locations. :)

auty said...

I see no problem. I'm in the right BI, ERP, probably gay (I do not see guys) site just for fun. I have nothing but fun in it, of course women who say that I have connections, you do not click the hell know what it means to come.

Reef Blastbody, Surfer Dude said...

Facer photos are beautiful. Sometimes, however, photos, naked or shirtless canlook as advertising.

Kira said...

As these sites can lead to execution problems.

Post a Comment