Friday, February 5, 2010

Black Forgiveness Poems Poems...thoughts On Them, And Opinions?

Poems...thoughts on them, and opinions? - black forgiveness poems

Well here's some.

I'll see the stars
I feel a blanket of grief about me
Gagging and crying.
I'm suffocating I can see together a puddle of blood and tears, or Mixed
I wanted to ask the forgiveness of my sins.
But now it is too late.

they look at me and judging me,
dark makeup, dark clothes and black bracelets
I am not very different from them,
I would like to receive the same treatment
but the more I say things and make more funny or me
The saddest and cutting.


You see in their eyes and see the ice blue,
But you can not even say what I'm trying to say,
my heart beats fast, as fast as they can break my heart
I tell you I love you,
but I am of what he would say scared again
She behaves like nursing
but I doubt you do,
I want to know you to be able to.


If you are not so good. I'm a newbie. BTW, I am in Class 7 Let mand what do you think, but after my class.

3 comments:

Sakuragi... said...

These are really good! ^ _ ^ And you're in the 7th Year and it is written? It's not fair! TT I am 9 and I'm not good yet.But on a scale of 1-10, give'm IA 9 each! :)

Anonymous said...

is nice, but you need a little more sense of rhyme and rhythm. The best test that is high and see if the verses online. Simply tap your foot. Otherwise, a great sense of poetry. And yes, I? I'm younger than you. Burn. (JK)
~ Tyranno
PS Send me an e-mail for my poems.

Ire said...

I think you're a good writer, but trying to leave the cliches of middle adolescence, and to stand out.

Continue to write. :)

Post a Comment