Saturday, February 20, 2010

Free Thong Wedgie Videos Help, An Underwear Issue At School! (getting Picked On)?

Help, an underwear issue at school! (getting picked on)? - free thong wedgie videos

I am a Junior and I make music for a few years. One of the things he hated most was wedgie as he ran. During this year in practice (we are not yet in place), I decided to try something new. The OC costs Hanes underwear. I grabbed a package of six years and I love her. However, I did not know how have the lines, especially when stooping. I guess the girls realized one day in practice and as a joke, ripped my underwear. For some reason, it is only a size of Hanes wedgie magnet. I have received since the first wedgie. The number of girls in the locker room on the track, and more recently in the school. It's really embarrassing to my underwear stickin my pants or shorts at all times have now. I Tried without Hanes underwear size for practice, and yet more underwear. The coach laughed at my wedgie. The fit has been increasingly more and more ashamed! The worst was when he walked into my closet in the hallway and a girl pulled my panties. one of the boys, and I was right behind me. ughh idk what to do!

idk what to do! I tried to use a leash, literally day and he broke a different tune Sunday. So the change is not necessary. And I am afraid to tell them cuz I'm probably even worse for me!

someone also suggested trying to recover. Well, I tried to wedgie and one of them back. It was a big mistake. A WHILE procedure, I have invested a break because of my panties, with a little more than usual wedgie! ughhh I'm as big a geek?

No comments:

Post a Comment