Sunday, December 27, 2009

Uk Soccer Shop I Would Like To Know How Much I Get (money Or In-store Credit) If I Trade In My PS2 And Some Games.

I would like to know how much i get (money or in-store credit) if i trade in my PS2 and some games. - uk soccer shop



I think Gamestation is the best place to negotiate?

The PS2 version is black slimline with 2 controllers and all cables.
The games are:

FIFA Soccer 2003rd
Goldeneye Rouge Agent.
Pro Evolution Soccer 5
Gran Turismo 3rd
Need For Speed: Most Wanted.
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
Burnout 3 Takedown.
King Kong.
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.
Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the vegetables.
SSX Tricky.
Athens 2004.
Pro Evolution Soccer.
Crazy Taxi.
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
The Great Escape.
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun.
True Crime: Streets of LA.
Eye Toy: Groove.
Dance UK.
Unreal Tournament.
Eye Toy Play.
007: Agent Under Fire.
007: Nightfire
007: Everything or Nothing.



In the shops you find in the United Kingdom

eg. GAME or Gamestation

No comments:

Post a Comment