Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sports Nutritionist Nutritionist / Sports Trainer / Thelete Advice Needed?

Nutritionist / Sports Trainer / Thelete advice needed? - sports nutritionist

I have Sprint and I sometimes wonder whether the food of you on race day to help.

For a week before the day of the race, but I drink a mixture of vitamins and minerals is 100% or more of daily need. It is a fruit juice, do not worry, there are no side effects.

3 days before race day, I'll be water-based nocturnal mix of full dose of vitamins B - consisting of B1, 2,3,5,6,12,15. This will sleep with to help, stress, and higher levels into line with forms of energy.

On race day, about 3-5 hours before the event, I intend to cut bread and cheese (thin slices and enveloped the place, the cheese is not real to me) for breakfast lunch + drinks in a normal breakfast (cereal cocoa drink).

1 hours before the event, he plans a piece of bread + cereal bar to increase my carbs. the water to remain hydrated.

30 minutes before the deadline, he plans, from 8 to 16 ounces fl bottle mix: Vitamin B + take vitamin C effervescent tablets + glucose to. - Is it all right mix?

No comments:

Post a Comment